Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Wanderlust




Having some major wanderlust lately. Maybe it's Spring....or maybe it's the fact that I haven't had a stamp in my passport in almost 7 years?

I'm glad so glad that I get to go out of town this weekend. I'm looking forward to 10 hours of uninterrupted driving, scenery, podcasts, singing with the music turned way up, open sunroof and hashing out all of my latest ugly with the Lord.

(thanks Skyler for one of my favorite phrases ever.)



When/Where are you going on your next trip?


4 comments:

jesserae said...

Paris, April 20th then on to Vienna and Prague...come with me.

Elizabeth said...

London, May 8th... but if you're in need of a passport stamp, you're always welcome at our place in Prague. And if you come soon, you can see 2 friends for the price of one, since it looks like Jessica will be in Prague too! :)

RUTH said...

yes, I think it is about time you start traveling the world again and not just talk about it...it needs you!

Z. said...

I really wish go to Peru. I hope one day my dream will come true :)