Friday, April 29, 2011

I spend a lot of my time trying to be realistic. Today is not one of those days. Today I'm giving in to every last ounce of romanticism that is associated with these two. I just love them together. They are as down to earth as possible given their status and I am looking forward to seeing how that mixes with the pomp and circumstance that is required.

Since I was a young girl, my mom told me about watching the Royal Wedding with me during a middle of the night feeding when I was 5 months old! 30 years later, I wish my mom and I could be watching together today!

Before I go immerse myself in all things Royal, here's a fun way to create a Royal sounding name!

Your grandmothe'rs first name
+
one of your pets' names
+
the street you grew up on



Mine would be:

"Lady Emma Solomon Breckenridge" or "Lady Suzanne Dimples Covington"

What would your Royal name be? Guys can play this game too. If you're a gent, just put "Lord" in front of your Royal name!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Lady Frieda Belle of Underwood---- love it!