Monday, March 28, 2011

Around the web


This is a beautiful and fascinating look at humans all around the world!

Loved this perspective on King David's heart.

This house is so eclectic!

Lindsey's blog is a constant source of encouragement and I loved her thoughts on this....

This is stunning. I read it once and immediately read it again because it was so good.

Loved this song and it's video....



And last but not least, this modern take on the Proverbs 31 woman is so refreshing and encouraging! Several of my dear friends came to mind as I read along.

************************************************************************************

I am fulfilling an item off of my bucket list today...jury duty! I know most people dread it, but this is my first time and I'm thrilled :)

Speaking of life long dreams, I crossed another one off the list a few weeks ago and haven't found the words to blog about it yet. I will soon!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I instantly fell in love with the Proverbs 31 post! Thanks for sharing friend!

Lindsey Nobles said...

Thanks for the link love!

Elizabeth said...

Loved the Proverbs 31 post and the video made me smile and smile. :)

I dreamed about you last night... though can't remember now what the context was? Either way, you were on my mind. Here's to crossing another item off your list. Any chance that wandering through the streets of Prague is on that list? If so, there's always a place to stay at our house.