Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Andinon?

I felt like it was time for a change. "Every Little Thing She Does" was just too long....and really, who wants to know "every little thing" that I do?



So, you might be thinking, "What/Who is Andinon?" Quite simply, it's me. My Maw (my paternal Grandmother) is famous for the nicknames she gives people. To be honest my first nickname was "Um." She'd call my mom and ask, "What's Um doin' ?" I'm not sure when she started calling me "Andinon," but it's all I've ever remembered her calling me. She rarely says my name. No one knows why and we all love it.

A few other nicknames Maw has given out:
My mom's name is Amy, but she calls her "Amos."
My dad's name is Brad, but she calls him "Brap."
My brother's name is Adam, but she calls him "Abum."
My cousin Kari is now "Karis"

Not only does she give fun nicknames, she has the best nails and hands. She paints them a new color every few days. I'm sad I didn't get her nails :(

1 comments:

Emily Stivers said...

Brilliant!