Thursday, February 04, 2010

Aunt Sis

Unbeknownst to Story, we've semi-decided what she should call me. After much thought, we all decided that Aunt Andrea was just a little hard to say for now. Adam and I grew up calling each other "Sis" and "Bud" so now I'm Aunt Sis...until she proves she is a linguistic genius and can say my name with ease!

As Story's Aunt Sis, it's my self-appointed obligation to keep you updated on what she has been up to! I think you'll agree, she's been VERY busy getting ready for her baby sister to come in a few weeks.



2 comments:

Hillengrandma said...

well, Aunt Sis, you do have one adorable niece. She is just precious. When is the new baby due?

hillenblogshappywife said...

I have an Aunt Sis! I love her tremendously, even tho I don't get to see her often. She is my mom's sister, and I was a married adult before I knew her real name was Ella! I love it that your nieces will call you Aunt Sis!