Monday, November 02, 2009

Follow You Tour

Weekends like the one I just had are the reason I moved here!
-Quality time with my Grandparents
-Beautiful Fall weather
-Time with friends (old and new)
-Yummy Thai food (my favorite)
-Incredible concert (first time hearing these artists live)
-Great day at church that will have me pondering James 4 all week....

Back to the concert.... all of the musicians dressed up as the cast of The Goonies! Here is a picture that I pulled off of Twitter.




Francesca Batistelli's songs, Time In Between and Someday Soon were particularly special. Click on the song titles to read the lyrics and hear a short clip. Francesca has a beautiful and powerful voice.


Brandon Heath is such a gentleman. His heart for missions is so evident and his voice is very distinct. When Leeland and Brandon sang Follow You, I thought of my friends Jessica, Brandon &Tammy, Alicia & JP, and Preston & Courtney who have followed the Lord to an International field (check out links to their blogs on the left sidebar)



Oh Leeland.......
Thank you for making this such an incredible night of worship. I loved hearing all of your new songs. Pure Bride and Lift Your Eyes Up stopped me in my tracks!

0 comments: