Wednesday, November 18, 2009

:)


source


On Friday I get the keys to my new studio apartment! I'm so excited to make it my own. I'll share pictures as soon as possible....

The Lord's timing is perfect. My parents, BLESS THEIR HEARTS, are bringing my belongings up with them from Florida since we were all meeting 6 hours away from here anyway. I didn't even dream of having Christmas in my own place!

I've looked at quite a few places, never really feeling that great about any of them. When I drove away from this one after the first viewing, I told my friend that I was "smitten" and I truly am. It feels like home.....but you better believe we will be prayer walking through that apartment. It's in the attic of a home built in 1833.

I will get it all clean this weekend, then the tenative plan is to move in next Saturday, 11/28 if you feel like working some of that Turkey off!

:)

2 comments:

mrs.watson said...

oh, andrea! i am so happy for you!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! I'm a little disappointed that you didn't take Henry's bed, but we have a truck and can help you when you need it.