Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy Days

I love rainy days...as long as there are not too many of them in a row. Is it just me, or does it seem like we skipped Fall all together and went straight to Winter?




Here are some things that are brightening my cloudy days:



-This video. (those drum beats are so raw....they just make me want to move!)


-The AVB Salon. I highly recommend Tristie!


-Taylor Swift on Oprah today


-Beth Moore's Esther Bible Study. I know, I know, this is my second (and definitely not last) time through.


-Having family in town 2 weekends in a row! Meet Carter and Jack, my 2nd cousins!


-Nyquil and my Neti Pot! (because breathing is a good thing!)

-Rediscovering the back ways to get around this town. Sometimes it's like I never left!

- The Message translation of the Bible. Skeptical? Here's a great blog post about it.

-Looking forward to dinner with friends on Saturday night!

What is brightening your cloudy day?

3 comments:

Adam said...

LOVE ME SOME LIVE COLDPLAY... WISH YOU WERE AT THE CONCERT WITH US.

RUTH said...

~Looking at my beautiful baby girl and dreaming about my new baby...boy or girl?

~Cooking for my man so he can accomplish a lot this weekend on the house.

~These days...trips to Walmart.

~Looking forward to spending time with family.

~Finding great deals on furniture.

~Getting caught up on Story's baby book.

~There is just so much to be thankful for in life...it's really a shame not to enjoy it ALL!

RUTH said...

oh and yes...i have to agree-

GOTTA LOVE YA SOME COLDPLAY AND JAY-Z.