Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom



I just love this picture of you.

You've always been so tiny and petite. Every time I look at this picture I wonder what you were like as a little girl. I love your crooked bangs and those beautiful almond eyes that are even more beautiful today. I bet you were so fun to play with, as long as everyone let you be the mommy when you played house.

I hope you have a great day today doing all the things that make you happy!

Happy Birthday Mom!

I love you.

2 comments:

Amy Sue said...

You are right about being the mommy! That is the most fulfilling role I've had in my life. Being a grand mommy isn't too shabby either. Wish I had all of you here to spend the day with. I love you too!
mom

RUTH said...

such a cute pic...she hasen't changed much...no mistaken that cute face.