Monday, October 05, 2009

Barn Party!

I've been looking forward to this past weekend for a long time! Amy Ruth and Story came up from Mississippi for Amy's brother's 8th Annual Barn Party! This year I snagged a coveted invite (not really, I just invited myself) and spent most of the weekend somewhere along Highway 13 near Bolivar. The barn party was so much fun and it was a great way to celebrate Fall!



No barn party is complete without hay, horses, tractors and men in cowboy hats!





Story had such a fun time and was patient with us as we took picture after picture! She loved listening to the bluegrass band on the front porch and clapped along like a big girl!



Sunday morning we had a farewell breakfast at Panera. I'll see them soon when I drive down for Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful that we are close enough to have a quick weekend together. We missed you Adam, Mom and Dad!

For more pictures from our weekend, click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis...thanks for the pics. It did look like fun. You look great! BKB

Elizabeth said...

Family + Fall = Fun! So glad you were able to share your weekend with Amy and Story... and thanks for sharing the pictures with us. October is my favorite month too and I thought of your barn party the other day when I saw pumpkins in the grocery store for the first time. :)