Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Busy Day, Busy Day

To say I'm feeling a little scattered would be an understatement. So today, I'm blogging in bullet points.

  • I made it to my new/old town.
  • I'm seeing it through different eyes. 7 years away seems to make a difference...
  • I love to travel, but I'm glad I won't be going anywhere for a while.
  • My parents are such stars. Really, this move wouldn't have been possible without them.
  • Tired+Nervous+Excited+A New Start= one teary Andrea
  • Not tears of sadness, just tears that are an overflow of emotions. It happens each time I embark on a new phase of life.
  • I start my new job today.
  • Today starts the month before my favorite month.
  • My niece Story brings me so much joy. It's crazy how she can just flip a switch and light up my heart.
  • Happy Birthday Missy and Laura!
  • The Miami Hillsong Encounter was everything I imagined it to be and more. I'm still processing and journaling it. I'll give a full report once I've wrapped my head around it.
  • Until then I'll leave with you a taste of my weekend. Hearing this song and reading the lyrics for the first time......can't even think of the right adjectives. Just press play!

4 comments:

your beother said...

Love you Sis! Praying for you Lots. I know it will all work its self out. Cant wait to see you again.

Devon said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear more. For now, I'm just gonna hang out on your blog and repeat that song about 50 times. :)

Elizabeth said...

We just arrived home today so I missed yesterday's "I start my new life" post... so curious as to how the new job went. We should chat soon... what does your next week look like? Love you...

Elizabeth said...

Okay... so I just took a minute to listen to the song... beautiful. Simply beautiful. A friend also introduced me this week to another Hillsong Song "The Desert Song"... I'm sure you've heard it, but it's so beautiful too... and so applicable to my life right now. Hope all is well with the new job!