Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All I Need

I don't need a thing
My good shepherd brings me all
You are all I need
You let me catch my breadth
Even in the valley of death
You are all I need

All I need to be complete is your love
Your blood that covers me

You lift up my head
You provide the wine and bread
You are all I need
There's no need to fear
Even with my enemies here
You are all I need

All I need to be complete is your love
Your blood that covers me

Goodness and mercy are following me
You are all that I need
You make a home for me
With pastures of green as far as I see
You are all I need

All I need to be complete is your love
Your blood that covers me
~ JJ Heller



The trip was a success! The interview went great, they offered me the job and I accepted! My first day is September 1st! I will once again be a Missouri resident!

I am so excited to be back "home," look for a church and I will be arriving right before my favorite season....Fall! There is just something about Missouri in the Fall.

For those of you who pray for me, thank you! There are a few prayer requests that I have, but the main one is a place to live and a roommate if needed.

From 8/11-9/1 I will have been from:
Florida to Missouri
Missouri back to Florida
Florida to Atlanta
Atlanta to Mississippi
Mississippi to Missouri
Missouri to Miami
Miami back to Missouri

As you can imagine, this will be a crazy few weeks. I'll keep you posted on my transition!

In other exciting news, my friends Alicia and JP had their baby boy! Sawyer Pruitt was born on August 16th in South Asia! He is so precious and I look forward to meeting him soon. I will just happen to live where Alicia and JP's sending church is located!
Isn't he a doll? I can't wait to get my hands on him!

3 comments:

The Bug said...

Excellent! So glad you got the job!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
Welcome back to the Queen City! Where will you be working? Hope to see you!
Ellen Magers

Shannon said...

Yay!!!

I was just thinking today,

"I wonder how Andrea's Vision Trip has gone. I should check her blog. Also, I wonder how her actual job search is going. I bet there will be another funny story."

I'm glad that the funny story was your tiny shoe and Sprit! shirt and that your job search was more success than funny story. I look forward to hearing more info on your trip and j-o-b.