Monday, July 06, 2009

AFOMCFT


#1) ichat!







Her voice reminds me of Zooey Deschanel. (If you don't know who that is, click here.)







#3) Ten Dollar Drawings This is a great blog of an artist who does commissioned pieces on recycled grocery bags for $10. This is the one I asked her to do for Story's first birthday. She came up with this on her own. I love that the pages are blank....ready to be filled.








I'm trying to nurture my curls back. I've been "blowfrying" them for a few years now. I found a stylist who is trained to cut curly hair in the DevaConcept way and I am THRILLED with the results. I was in her chair for 2 hours and I really did feel like a diva! As I rehabilitate my curls back to life, I think they might be getting curlier! Or maybe it's the Florida humidity?


Here's what the website says about the curly cut method:

"This approach removes the need for using any cutting tool other than a scissor. We teach cutting the hair dry, in its natural form, curl by curl, and sculpting the hair with the use of basic hair dressing skills. More importantly, this unique cutting innovation allows us to trust our intuitive eye and cut the clients hair with the utmost confidence."

If you have curly hair and would like to learn more about this cutting method and their products, this video is a great place to start.
It's for men, but I love it!




So there you have it! What are AFOYCFT?

3 comments:

admin's wife said...

Cute post Andrea! And your hair looks great!!! I'm glad you're treating your curls back to health:)

Emily said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Jack Black lip balm at the end of your list! I can't remember when I bought my first one, but I've loved it ever sense!

I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend!

Will, Romana, and Jackson Fedun said...

SO where did you get your hair cut at? I have the same curls you do and would love to get this long nasty mess cut!! :-)