Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh Martha!



I saw this on my twitter feed and called in! I got right through and spoke with the show's assistant first. She asked what my question was, told me to hold and then I was next! It all happened so fast! I was scrounging around for my video camera and when I found it, the batteries were dead. Nooooooo!

I had such a pleasant conversation with Martha! I told her that I was a new college grad and asked her a question regarding thank you note etiquette. She answered my question, then inquired about where I had graduated from, what my new degree was and what else I had studied. When I told her that I was certified to teach ESL, she shared that her sister had taught ESL in Japan....

Her next "Ask Martha" show is on June 1st, 4-5pm EST. You DO NOT have to be a Sirius radio subscriber in order to call. Give it a try and let me know if you get through!

4 comments:

Emily said...

you would!!!

Preston and Courtney said...

that is really cool.

rachel said...

This is the coolest thing I've heard all day!!! How fun!!

Emily said...

So cool!! I wish I could have heard it! The next step is getting in her magazine or on her tv show...