Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's the 'ville (Part 6)



Chewing tobacco is a popular activity here in the 'ville.

I just don't get it.

I didn't grow up around anyone that chewed tobacco, so it's completely foreign to me. I take classes with guys who carry around a special tobacco spit bottle. GROSS. I see men (and a few women) of all professions chewing away at work. GROSS.

The other day I saw the above sign hanging at a CHURCH, inside the door of a custodian's closet. Looks like someone needs to get a spit bottle.


3 comments:

Dannah said...

I had a boss in SGF that chewed and he didn't spit...he swallowed. He ALWAYS had tobacco in his mouth. I have seen people carry small plastic coke bottles and use them to spit into. I think that is one of the most disgusting habits.

Emily said...

i have another picture i need to send you for this segment. :)

crispy said...

EW !!! That is really gross and a terrible habit to start. Again...ew.