Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where Da Gold At?

It would be a shame for St. Patricks Day to pass without posting this gem from a few years ago. I've included my favorite parts below.....

- Crowds coming by the dozens

- "Who all seen the leprechaun, say Yeah!"

- the amateur sketch

-"Could be a crackhead who got holta the wrong stuff and it told him to get up in a tree and play a leprechaun"

- "This wards off spells, right here. This is a special leprachaun flute. This has been passed down from thousands of years ago...I just came to help out."

-"I wanna know where da gold at?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest video to come out of LA!!

Clayton

Dannah said...

Makes me proud to be from Mobile. Thanks for sharing that.

Emily said...

This ALWAYS cracks me up!!! My favorites are already mentioned in your post, or I would quote them here. ;-)

Mayfield Journeys said...

too funny!! I loved the part where the guy said that the flute was passed down from "thousands of years ago" by "his great grandfather (how is that possible) who "was Irish". Just a question that I don't know but am wondering..are there black Irish men?