Friday, March 13, 2009

It's the 'ville (Part 4)


This van is owned by a local legend. Since I've lived here, he has had several different deadlines for the Lord's return. He parks his van on the main streets and sometimes can be seen sitting in a rocking chair on top of the van. When he isn't parked, he is driving around town going about 10 miles per hour waving and screaming various phrases that are also painted on the side of the van. Every time I see him I think of this video....

(It's the 'ville Part 1, 2 and 3)

2 comments:

rachel said...

My favorite part is "Jesus delayed his coming because most peoples heart aint right." I love stuff like this...keep it coming.

Andrea said...

Thanks Rachel! I'll try to look for more interesting things about the 'ville. I hope I'm not getting used to the weird stuff. Oh no!