Tuesday, March 31, 2009

From Iran With Love...




So the "with love" part might not be true, but it took this postcard 20 days to reach me from Iran! I am blown away with my first postcard from Postcrossing. I have to admit, getting this postcard in my mail box, was kind of like a surprise party. I had no idea when it would come or where it would come from! I've decided to start a separate blog dedicated to my Postcrossing adventure. I'll add it to the sidebar on the left, but you can click here to check it out!

Anyone else Postcrossing?


1 comments:

Mayfield Journeys said...

Too cool Andrea. I would love to do it, but I am afraid at this time it would be something I would drop and feel very bad about not being committed. Maybe in the future. Love to keep in touch with where you get yours from though. The world is so small huh?