Sunday, January 18, 2009

Finally!

Well it's been 1 year and 5 months since this post and I'm finally signed up to begin Esther on Wednesday! I am SO excited!

It only gets better....Pastor Jeff is also doing a study on Esther at KCBT. You can watch the sermons here!

When I first heard Amy and Adam were having a girl, I bought a vintage baby bonnet at a flea market. It is so precious....corduroy with a satin lining. Anyways, it dropped down to 50 degrees this week...that's cold for Florida! Here's a video of Story with her bonnet on. It's apparent that she loves chewing on it more than wearing it! It's a little big on her, but cute nonetheless!

1 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

We begin Esther on February 11, and I can hardly wait! Also, I have Jeff's study of Esther on cd from 1995. I will try to keep up with this time tho, as I am sure he will have more to add after this many years! How exciting!