Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Spinach Dip


Christmas party season is here! I'm no Hillengradma, but I can't keep this people pleasing recipe to myself!

Knorrs Spinach Dip

1 round trip car ride to your favorite grocery store
1 packet of Knorrs Vegetable Dip
(follow the recipe on the back of the packet for Spinach Dip)
items for dipping (crackers, chips, veggies and etc)

Mix, chill, and serve.

Every time I make this, people go crazy! To quote Kung Fu Panda, this dip is SO good, you'll "wish your mouth was bigger."

*Thanks to my friend Lacey, who first introduced me to this dip when we lived together in KC

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I had totally forgotten about this and my mouth is watering now. Thanks for the reminder...it is soooo tasty!

Meredith said...

LOVE IT!!!!! This dip is one of my favorites. I actually made it over the summer cause i didn't want to wait till the holidays.

crispy said...

Yummy. I have never tried it.

Dannah said...

I took this to a Sunday School party a couple of months ago. There were two other Spinach dips there - one store bought and one similar to this. Mine was the best - of course! Love it!

Hillengrandma said...

Hey, thanks for the plug for my blog. This dip sounds delicious. I will have to try it. Have a very Merry Christmas!!