Monday, December 29, 2008

Always & Never



Leaving my family is ALWAYS the hardest part. I'm headed home today to jump right back into the swing of things in KY. Sometimes it takes being away from your normal routine for a week to realize how insane your "normal" is.

Video, recap and more pics to come! First, I just have to get home, start and finish a 9 day January Term, RA training, then welcome the women back into the dorm...all before my last semester starts in 2 weeks! (did you catch that "last" part?!!!)

I hope you all felt as loved this Christmas as I did. When it comes to loving on me, my family NEVER disappoints!

2 comments:

Amy Ruth said...

It was so much fun having you this Christmas. I always wonder what the next year will bring for all of us. Hopefully togetherness once again. I love you and can't wait to see you graduate.

Elizabeth said...

Woo Hoo for LAST semester. I am SO happy for you!!! Any chance that your graduation celebration includes a visit to a certain European city??? This pic of the Burnett girls is beautiful. So glad that you had a wonderful time in FL.