Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Sercy

As I perused some of my favorite blogs a few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a simple and sweet idea. The delightful Christine of Dreams of a Simple Life offered up a chance to receive and then pass along a little kindness through a sercy. I was second in line and was invited to play along!

So what is a sercy? Popular in many a southern state, it is a small, unexpected gift. Here is a picture of the sercy I received from Christine in the mail this weekend.


A beautiful handmade bookmark with one of my favorite quotes on it! Even though Christine and I have never met, she was able to bless my day with a sercy!

Now, as promised, I'd very much like to send a sercy your way! So, here it goes ...

"Here are the rules: I agree to send something fun, cute, and nice to 3 blog owners chosen at random. In turn, those three will post this information on their blogs and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on. Unfortunately, due to postage costs, I can only pay it forward within the United States.

If you are interested in participating, you must have a blog. Leave a comment below and I'll pick 3 blog owners at random!

Before you leave a comment, keep in mind that you must post about this on your blog, link to me, and then send something to three people who comment on your blog so that this continues.

I will post the 3 winners Friday! I'll email you a request for your shipping address, then send out something that I hope will make you smile!"

If you don't have a blog, maybe now is a good time to start one!

2 comments:

crispy said...

I want to play. Count me in.

Cris

Emily said...

pick me and i will still call it "random..." :)