Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Medicine



You should know by now that I LOVE music. If you didn't know that...now you do!

There are some artists that are on constant rotation around my house in my car....John Mark McMillan is one of those. Maybe you'll recognize this song of his?

I’m a sucker for good songwriters. I know. It's more than that though. It’s the way he composes lyrics that somehow attach themselves to my heart as if they've been there all along. Hearing him retell the story of The Gospel in song gets me EVERY time. I've had "The Medicine"since August and it keeps getting better each time I listen. I'd have to say that "Skeleton Bones" is my favorite track.

JMM even gets Brody's stamp of approval!

(Don't worry Jess...this one is on it's way!)

3 comments:

Amy Ruth said...

Ok Sis, so I listened again... and I likey. My ears just must not have been ready to receive such fabulous tunes. Thanks for sharing again. I'll need to get this one... Love you tons.

crispy said...

I got your beautiful sercy in the mail yesterday and I have posted about it.

THanks for sharing your love for Nepal. I will pray for you and Nepal when I see it.

Cris

crispy said...

Totally unrelated...the unreached people group for today is from Nepal.