Monday, October 06, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Tucker!


Since there wasn't a time for toasts at the reception, I'd like to do mine now!

(pretend we're still at the reception and grab a glass of something)

Let me just start out by saying, that I've known Mandy for a long time....and I have NEVER....in all of my life...seen Mandy as happy as she is today. Bradley, I think you might have a little something to do with that!

About 10 years ago, Mandy and I found a coffee cup with a Mary Engelbreit quote on it. We loved it so much that we adapted our own version. It says...

"Now listen and believe me, I am not just saying this because I am your friend–you are the prettiest, nicest girl in the entire town, not to mention the brightest, and if you don’t believe me just look in the mirror. I happen to know that there are dozens of young men who would give their eyeteeth to go out with a wonderful girl like you. Boys are shy too, you know. Don’t you worry, someday your ship will come in."

Now I know that Bradley recently had his wisdom teeth taken out...so that's pretty close to eye teeth right?

Today has been a beautiful wedding day....and Mandy, it was on honor to be standing next to you on the day that your ship came in.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Tucker!

7 comments:

SammyB said...

It was a great wedding!
I didnt even think about the toasts either, until you just mentioned that.

Post some video if you have it.

rachel said...

Um...I cried just reading that! What a wonderful toast!

Anonymous said...

You are the best friend anyone could ever ask for! Thank you for always being there for Mandy! We are so blessed to have her join our family! Thank you for everything and YOU LOOKED STUNNING!

Love,

Tammie

Elizabeth said...

So sweet... you're such a great friend! Maybe I should get married all over again so you can say a toast at my wedding!

Looking forward to seeing pics of you with your family...

Karen Isbell said...

Andrea! you look beautiful and what a thoughtful precious friend you are...that was a wonderful post! I hope all is well...we really should catch up sometime we do live in the same country =)

Amy Sue said...

Beautiful Couple
Heartfelt Toast
Wonderful Friend

It was a joy to see you if only for a few hours!
I love you
mom

Anonymous said...

So sweet! You remind me of my MOH who just made my day even more wonderful. I'm sure Mandy feels the same way about you!

Sarah