Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stay calm and carry on.

I can already tell that this semester I'm going to feel "like a piece of butter spread over too much toast!" (thanks Bilbo Baggins for that quote) I am a full time student, work full time (which really is a 24/7 job) AND I'm in 2 weddings 2 weekends in a row....add in there several road trips for showers...and it will be Christmas before I know it. I love being busy, but I have a feeling this might be the most challenging semester I've had here yet.

With that said, I'm so blessed to have this opportunity to finish my degree free of charge, I love working with women from all over the world, and I'm so honored to stand next to my 2 friends as they marry their men.

Sometimes it just gets overwhelming, and that sometimes is now. This video put a smile on my face and had an instant calming effect on me.


3 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Positively delightful!

Elizabeth said...

How fun! Where do you find such treasures?

Andrea said...

I find treasures everywhere! (I subscribe to some really fun blogs)I like to post anything that is inspirational to me in that moment...