Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday Favorite



I'm a fan of all things Sharpie. I love the way they write....especially the ultra fine tipped ones. The only thing I don't like about the Sharpie brand is that they bleed through paper, and if it wasn't for this, I would use them ALL the live long day.

Well ,the wise folks at Sharpie heard the desperate cry of this pen snob and created the first ever Sharpie Pen! I searched high and low for them at my local Wal-Mart in the office supply section. I couldn't find them! Finally a saleslady walked by and she gave me the strangest look when I was telling her that I had seen commercials for these pens and how much I loved Sharpies....and so on. Per her instructions, I headed to the "Back to School" section at the opposite end of the store and as I rounded the corner a silly grin took over my face. There they were in a separate Sharpie stand at the end of an aisle. Talk about a kid in a candy store! I've used this pen for a week now and I can safely say that it is my favorite pen EVER.

And in case you REALLY want to know what I'm up to today...I'll be here with 40 Resident Assistants.

2 comments:

SkyWriting said...

I agree whole-heartedly! I hate ball point pens, and gel ones make my handwriting look not cute, but Sharpie pens are like a gift from heaven! I am actually excited about addressing invitations now, because it will be an excuse to use more Sharpie pens!

Oh, the ways we are alike.

crispy said...

I just got one at a teacher supply store and as soon as I got home with it, Tissy took off with it and I haven't seen it since. I guess she likes them too. =)