Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So Low

My job has a lot of highs and lows. Today is a low....I'm attending yet another funeral for a student. My sweet friend has lost her brother at the age of 23 in a car accident.

I am baffled by the amount of deaths this campus has experienced in the last year....6

How can one campus lose so many students in one year? The grief is still raw from losing our friend Lori in May. This time last year we lost Pam.... I've never been around so much grief in my life. It's almost like I've become numb to it.

Would you please pray for the *B* family and friends as they grieve the loss of their son, brother, and friend?

James 4:13-14

1 comments:

Amy Sue said...

I have been praying for the family and friends of this young man. We even lifted them up in our staff meeting this morning. May God bring comfort to your greiving heart and give you words of comfort to share with others.