Friday, July 18, 2008

Morning Glories

My friend Emily and her husband, live in an apartment above a lady named Pat...who we think is in her eighties. Pat is obsessed with growing flowers...so much so, that they have kind of taken over the walkway. Every night around 9pm her Morning Glories bloom, and I've never seen it before. So tonight we made a point to get it on film! (pay no attention to the dramatic lady holding the camera!)

I'm not sure how I've lived this long without ever seeing something like this, but I'm pretty sure it made my day!

video

I've added more Florida pictures here if you're interested.....

4 comments:

cin said...

that is amazing! How anyone can think these wonders just "happen" is beyond me...isn't it cool that if we just look we can find Him everywhere?

m*b* said...

That is so cool! My grandma in Texas has morning glories, and as a young girl I would get up in the morning and we would go outside and count them. I loved it so much that I planted some at my house when I bought it. They come out every year and I love them. I have never seen them at night, since they are called morning glories, but so cool!
mandy

Emily said...

So cool!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Shannon said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing that! :) It's like the flowers are "alive"!