Monday, June 23, 2008

i am: in my last week of my Abnormal Psychology class
i think: that Mark is The Mole
i know: my laugh is loud
i want: a more professional camera
i have: an empty space where my couch used to be
i wish: I had a couch…it’s a long story
i despise: any institution that is run by a “Good Old Boy” club
i miss: having a group of people around me that REALLY know me
i feel: excited about my future and the unknown
i hear: the hum of my printer
i smell: like the perfume I bought in NYC
i crave: concerts and live music
i search: thrift stores for treasures
i wonder: why people read my blog!
i regret: not extending for a third year in South Asia
i love: people watching….this week’s adventure is the county fair
i ache: for the chance to adopt a child someday
i care: about the election, but don't have a clue who to vote for
i usually: buy a new magazine at the airport when I’m flying
i am not: a bad driver
i believe: that ALIAS is the best tv show ever made
i dance: in my dreams…and wedding receptions.
i sing: all the time
i cry: when others are crying
i don't always: make my bed
i write: when i am inspired, or need a new blog
i win: at Taboo and other word games
i never: eat Chinese food without chopsticks
i listen: to the Boundless podcast every week (among others)
i can usually be found: on campus
i am scared: of rodents
i am happy about: seeing my family in one week

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Now it's your turn...if you do this on your blog, let me know!

Anonymous said...

How insightful! Can't wait to see you in less than a week.
mom

Natalie Blaine said...

Hey I just did this on my blog check it out. Can't wait to see you hopefully you can come for some showers.

SammyB said...

Andrea,
Natalie told me to do this too.
so I did.

crispy said...

I ache for the same for the same thing.