Friday, May 16, 2008

My first friend...


Happy Birthday Adam! I can't believe you are 25! It's been a big year for you. You moved back to Florida, started a great new job, and became a Father! I can't even put into words how much I wish I could go eat sushi with you tonight.

I love to brag about how great you are to my friends. Those of them that don't know you, probably feel like they do because I talk about you guys so much. I don't think I could be prouder of anyone in my life then I am of you. Last year on your birthday blog, I put a quote on there that truly does express how our relationship has changed. Even though you are technically my little brother, I love it that you take on the role of an older brother...watching out for me.

Thank you for speaking truth in my life.
Thank you for giving me a best friend by marrying Amy Ruth.
Thank you for making me an Aunt!

In honor of you, my first friend, here is a clip from one of your favorite movies of all time.

Love you!


0 comments: