Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fresh from my dealer

So I admit that I'm a little addicted to getting new pictures of my niece, Story. My dealer (mom) delivered the goods just about an hour ago. Totally worth the wait!


Story getting some bonding time with my mom. I'm not sure if there has been a consensus as far as what my mom wants to be called. I'm pretty sure she's ruled out Grandma. Besides, she doesn't look like a Grandma to me!



Still so tiny! I can't wait to get my hands on her. Less then 2 months!

Thankfully I have some great friends in town who let me get my baby fix with their kids. Here's a short video of Ivy from last week. (I'll apologize in advance for the annoying sounds I'm making in order to make her laugh. Why is it that kids only laugh at our expense?)

video

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie
~Olivia