Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Discuss


Phi Phi Island, Thailand 2004

After a recent phone conversation with a friend that included the topic of how many times I had moved in my 27 years, she emailed me the following question today.

"I feel your testimony displays and has displayed that God does touch people with His love through you in ALL the places you have lived. I guess we always seek that "place" where, not only are we impacting our world, but the "place" where we feel we are equally being changed and encouraged. Is there such a "place"?"

So, what do YOU think? Is there such a "place?"


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

note to self....my readers don't like discussion!

Anonymous said...

Andrea
I think the problem is...we just don't have an answer. I thought for sure I would be able to come up with something, but the more I thought about it, the harder it was to put something down on paper. It all boils down to perspective. Ours or God's? I think He would say "YES", there is such a place. But then He is able to see how it all works together for good.
mom

Elizabeth said...

ditto mom