Saturday, May 24, 2008

25 on the 25th!



If you've never met my Amy, you are really missing out. I had no idea when my brother had a crush on her in the 8th grade that she would become my best friend. When I see that it's her on my caller id, I smile. She lets us call her Ruth, since there is more than one Amy in the family. She is truly one of the most encouraging people I know. If something goes wrong, she can always come up with a Plan B that usually puts Plan A to shame. She cooks a mean Red Beans and Rice. I've never known someone to be as cool as a cucumber and a firecracker at the same time. I pray that one day I marry a man that fits into our family as well as she has. It's like she's always belonged...

I don't know how it's possible, but motherhood has made her even more beautiful. I love you Amy! Happy Birthday!


(see what I gave Amy for her birthday here)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

cin said...

Happy birthday Amy Ruth! Story is beautiful, I cannot believe how tiny she is, but then again, so are you! Andrea, being an aunt is the best!