Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's almost time!

April 1st is right around the corner...and guess what that means? Dave Barnes' new album, Me And You And The World will be available worldwide! This is his first CD with a new record label, and in a way, this will introduce his music to a whole new audience. He's made it to the big leagues now.

I've been fortunate to hear a few of the songs off M+Y+TW and I'm excited! For those of us who have been fans of Dave for a while, the record has a few familiar tunes....but they've been rerecorded and sound even better....if that's possible.

If you are wondering where you can pre-order the CD, his record label is running some great deals right now, so click here or here to check them out.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey! Dave Barnes!

skywriting said...

I am also on the edge of my seat. I'm crossing my fingers that by some miracle he'll schedule a show near here. I'm dying, Andrea!

rachel said...

Thank you so much for the e-card! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!