Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's about time

It was bound to happen....I've been in the blog world for 2 years now, and I've finally been tagged. Courtney down in PV tagged me with a basic Top Ten List. And because I'm the boss of my blog, I won't be posting the rules and I won't be tagging anybody (you're welcome)...unless you want to be tagged, then let me know. Without further adieu....I give you...

10 Fun Facts about me!

1. I’m pretty sure I have moved more times than my age.

2. My favorite type of food is THAI.

3. I’ve never been to a prom.

4. I utterly refuse to participate in competitive sports of any kind. No amount of pressure will change this. I don't mind watching and cheering from the sidelines!

5. If I could only write with one type of pen for the rest of my life, it would be a pilot precise V5 Extra Fine.

6. I have 3 freckles on the left side of my face that form a triangle.

7. I don't wear a watch.

8. I love documentaries and one day I’d like to make one….on what? I don’t know.

9. I like to rip tags off of pillows, mattresses and any other tags that don’t need to be there.

10. In a few months I'll be an aunt for the first time! I'm so excited to meet her!

5 comments:

skywriting said...

I completely and wholeheartedly agree on number four. My goodness, I demise playing competitive sports.

crispy said...

Thanks for sharing the list. I do love getting a glimpse into who people really are. =)

Karen Isbell said...

Thanks for sharing! Enjoyed getting to know you a little more

Hillenblog said...

Love the new blog...and thanks for the comment...

Crazy Daisy said...

I don't wear a watch either, but often a bracelet.