Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Is it me....


Or could Jessica Alba, Danny Noriega (from American Idol), and Miley Cirus play siblings in a movie? I'm pretty sure I would NOT want to see that movie. I've been trying to figure out for weeks now who Danny reminded me of...now I can put my mind at ease.

Speaking of American Idol, I don't get to see it every week (3 times a week) but from what I've seen I like this guy and this guy





and this guy...............who I think looks like this guy


Apparently you have to look like a celebrity to make it on Idol. My verdict is still out on the girls...I'm sure you'll be waiting with bated breath.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think David is the one to watch but I do have to admit that Chikezie flat belted out his song with tons of personality!
As far as the girls go I'm rooting for Syesha and Ramiele.
mom