Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hope Floats


There I was cleaning my apartment...when I stumbled upon Hope Floats on tv. I forgot how much I enjoy this movie. I remember seeing this in high school and going to Wal-Mart immediately after the movie to buy the soundtrack.

With a setting in Texas, big farm houses, moss hanging from the trees, great iron beds, and characters with names like Birdee and Bernice, what is there not to love about this movie?

Do yourself a favor...pull this movie off of your shelf, dust it off, and take yourself back to 1998. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Natalie Blaine said...

I love this movie for the sole fact that Harry Connick Jr. is in it. If you haven't seen P.S. I Love You you should check it out. It is not as good as the book but he is in it so its worth it.

rachel said...

This is absolutely one of my all time favorites!!

Emily said...

sort of makes you want to work at a one-hour photo place huh? :)

Tasha said...

One of my all time favorites!!!