Monday, October 01, 2007

My Favorite Month


October has long been one of my favorite months. The leaves don't look quite like this picture I took last year, but I posted it in hopes of things to come. In anticipation of cooler weather, this morning I switched out my wall plug-ins to Pumpkin Spice. I love the colors....red...orange...brown. We'll get to fall back an hour soon. I don't know about you, but I need it!

I hope you are enjoying this first day of October as much as I am.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Karen Isbell said...

Aww, thank you so much for still checking my blog! I know I have been a slacker but I promise more thoughtful and insightful things will be posted. And fall is my favorite time of year! Especially now that I live in north GA in the foothills of the appalachain mts!