Friday, August 31, 2007

Packing light in a hot pink bag

In a few short minutes, I will rise from my desk and start packing for a getaway with my dear friend Tish. The whole thing happened totally last minute, but I'm a strong believer that the Lord knew I needed to get out of town. We don't have a plan, just a destination. Just the way I like it.

Before I go, I just have to give a shout out to one of my favorite webzines ever. Boundless keeps me on my toes and always leaves me wanting more. You don't have to be a Twentysomething single to enjoy the articles. Much to my friend's and family's dismay, I'm always forwarding them articles that have kicked my you-know-what. Now if only they would start a Boundless podcast...that would be golden!

Have a great Labor Day weekend with your friends and family. I'll be back next week with a full report on the joys of friend/fellowship.

0 comments: