Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to a mom who has NEVER worn "mom jeans."


Here's a picture of the fam taken this morning without me...reunited in sunny Florida~

Here are just a few reasons why my mom is so great!

1. She used to write us notes for our lunch boxes.

2. No matter what part of the world I'm living in, whether it be Nepal, Kansas City or Kentucky, she always sends me random cards and goodie boxes.

3. She is extremely consistent, and has the most self discipline of anyone I know.

4. She has a huge heart for people. She has little friends all over town... the starbucks lady, her widow neighbor, just to name a few.

5. She always answers my calls, even if she is busy. The world stops for her kids.

6. She always has the right thing to say...even if I'm not ready to hear it.

7. She is the greatest cheerleader for her 3 kids....beyond supportive.

8. She prays for me. I do not take this for granted.

9. She will be a fun grandma some day.

10. She is my best friend.

I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping me keep my fashion sense! I love you! mom

Anonymous said...

How sweet!
Olivia