Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Goodbye American Idol

Well, my AI pick was close....oh so close...but I suppose Jordin is the right choice. She is a great singer, but I don't feel there is anything that special about her. She is young, and I'm worried she will become what the record execs tell her to be. Now Blake is a young man who knows who he is!

I loved all the former winners taking the stage, but I have to say the highlight of the night for me was Gladys Night bringing down the house with her "Midnight Train to Georgia."I got to go, I got to go.... I don't know what it is with me, but I think in color sometimes, and that song is in midnight blue. (that's my mom's favorite crayola color too)

My least favorite performance of the night easily goes to Bett Midler...something was a little off, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Jumping topics...my building is full again thanks to summer campers. There are a projected 4000 campers visiting the campus in June and July....let the fun begin!

0 comments: