Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sleepy


Thanks to my 24/7 schedule, I had a 2:30am situation to deal with this morning. Once that "fire" was put out, I couldn't go back to sleep...no matter how hard I tried. I hate that! So I grabbed The Message, and camped out in the lobby of my building. I learned quite a bit about the comings and goings of my building and its students while hanging out until 6am. I'm pretty sure I prevented a few people from making a bad choice just by my presence.

It's been so hard working on three papers today with droopy eyelids.
*One is a literary theme on James Joyce's short story, Eveline.
*The other is a paper on how contemporary worship has changed music in our churches.
*The last one is a group project about Disney Princesses and how they are never complete unless they have the love of a man...interesting thought huh!? I am NOT anti-Disney, but another interesting find is that most (not all) of the female leads in Disney movies do not come from a 2 parent home. Food for thought...

It's still cold here and I'm not a fan. Only 10 more days of class until finals....I see the light~

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain

Mercy Me (Bring the Rain)




0 comments: