Thursday, March 29, 2007

Current favorites....



Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara
* Occasionally I fall for those adds promising 10 x's the lashes...but always come back to the navy blue tube.




* This cd is on repeat....I adore it! You know those cd's where you know and love every song? This is one of those for me!






* this pillow, simply put, is a waterbed for your head. I highly recommend it! My last roomie was a huge fan of these, and when I worked for a chiropracter that sold them, I just had to get one...and it is so wonderful!



* My friend John is interning with Condaleeza Rice this semester, and he just happened to bring his camera with him. His pictures are breathtaking!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Loreal Lash Out girl myself! asb

Binod said...

cool pictures