Monday, February 12, 2007

They're Back!!!


What a great night of music! I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the Grammy's this much! Here are my favorite highlights...

-First off, I love me some Sting, so it was nice to see the Po Po back together opening the show.
-The Dixie Chicks wowed the crowd with their song and their award sweep! Contrary to public opinion, I still love those girls and Natalie's brunette hair!
-Stevie Wonder is still a master.
-Legend, Rae, and Mayer singing together...sign me up for that trio fan club!
-Shakira and Wycliff Jean's moroccan flavored perfomance.
-MaryJ. and the full orchestra
-Country artists Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts showcasing their talent to sing any song.
-Carrie winning for Best New Artist...she is so eloquent and such a natural!
-Christina's all white tribute to James Brown. I'm so glad that she's not "dirty" anymore.
-Thank you to the producers for having all the great artists sing more than once. If they're good, let them sing again!

Dislike's of the evening...

-that stupid Chevrolet commercial
-the unknown CBS stars getting to present awards. Does anybody watch "How I met your mother?"
-Mandy Moore's hair
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: