Thursday, January 04, 2007

An Open Letter

An Open Letter to the Person Who Backed into My Car!


Dear Careless Driver,

Thank you for backing into my car at the Wal-Mart parking lot. It amplified an already aggravating day. How kind of you to drive off and leave the scrape on my bumper as a surprise for me to discover as I was loading my groceries into the trunk.

Thank you for only chipping some paint off, saving me from having to repair a dent. Though I appreciate your lightness on the gas as you were in reverse, you now have the privilege of being the first person to damage my car. I love that car.... mostly because it's the color of the perfect shade of red lipstick. Maybe you wouldn't have hit it had you known the incredible story of how God blessed me with that car? I'm sure that's it...you must not have heard the story...I am new in town.

Sincerely,

The Owner of the Lipstick Car

.....ahhh...now I feel a little bit better!

0 comments: