Monday, December 04, 2006

Slice of Life



I am SO blessed with 8 awesome RAs. Let me just tell you about these girls.... They all have servants hearts, and view their role in the dorms as ministry. I'm so thankful for them! We had a great little Christmas party Sunday...I just can't get over how well we all click! We laughed so hard trying to set the timer to take a group shot! Among my RAs I have a musician, budding clothing designer, University Homecoming Queen, serious volleyball player, Brazilian who grew up in Romania, 3 naturally curly girls, and only one blonde! I'm also including pictures of a few other new friends. (who am I kidding? they are ALL new friends!)

In other news, I scheduled my classes today! It hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm going to be a student again. I must admit I'm a little rusty, but I'm hoping it will all come back to me. The hunt for a church continues. That is my major prayer request right now. Suprisingly, there are quite a few churches in town, so the hunt is taking longer than I thought! I've been here over a month now, and can't explain how much I love it. Seriously...this is such a great opportunity and I feel so privileged to be a part of what He is doing here.

2 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Can't wait to hear what classes you are taking!

Anonymous said...

Looks like your job is a perfect fit! I'm so pumped for you!!
Karen K.