Sunday, November 19, 2006

Name that shape?


Ok, I went and bought a mix nut bag of ornaments for the tree in the lobby. There were over 100 ornaments, and about 5 of this variety. I'm sorry...I just can't figure it out. All the other ornaments were normal. Is it a mushroom? A pacifier? Does anyone know why they would make an ornament in this shape? Is there an old Christmas tradition that I don't know about?
In other news, I visited church #3 today. After the "contemporary" service, I found the welcome person to help me find a Sunday School class. He asked me several questions, that included my age, and marital status. After a moment of thought, he said, "Ok, follow me." As we were walking down the halls he kept repeating OUTLOUD..."25 and Single....25 and Single." After rounding the corner, we entered an empty room. He then guarantees me that someone will show up, and if they don't, to come and find him. As I sat down in the circle of chairs, I realize the sign on the door indicated the name of the class....
Simply Solo.
and I was...for about 15 minutes. Then one other girl shows up and it was just the 2 of us for class. Good thing she was the leader.
The church search continues.

3 comments:

AmySue said...

My vote is for mushroom.

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's a mushroom.

Ruth said...

Third time is a charm. It's a mushroom.