Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ATL Thanksgiving


1. Before shopping ALL day (my aunt Judy and I were in the picture..not sure how we got cut out)
3. My mom and Grandma
4. My cousin Laura and her little girl Annabelle
6. The Fulfords
7. Annabelle....somebody get this girl modeling!
8. Waiting to go inside the 4D theatre
9. Mom and I
11. Janet (practically an aunt) and Anna, Abby and Andy (more cousins)
14. My grandpa and my mom
15. The table!
17. Annabelle putting lipgloss on my grandma
18. My parents enjoying the lights
24. My parents with Grandpa
25. My Grandma and I

Fun was had by all! Thanks to the Atlanta crew for your hospitality, laughs, hugs, and of course food! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you! Thanks for taking such good pictures. See you soon. Love mom

Laura said...

Hey Girl, I really enjoyed all the pictures that you took. Have you considered that as a career option?!?! You do a great job, you are very creative. Anyway, I had a really good time visiting with you. Hopefully it won't be to long before we can get together again. You are always welcome in the Fulford house! Love you, Laura