Friday, November 17, 2006

24/7

This picture was taken late last night. As you can see, as an RD (resident director) is is very important to be reached at all times of the day. They were not kidding when they said this would be a 24/7 job. Phone #1 is the On Call phone (that rotates among the 8 RD's), Phone #2 is my personal cell, and Phone #3 is my apartment phone.

















This week I had my first trip to the ER with a resident...let's just say that you should never, under any circumstance, jump onto a moving car...even if that person is a friend. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

hillen said...

is it me or do you chew on the phone in the middle???

Andrea said...

I knew someone was going to bring that up....that poor phone. I was puppy sitting one week and my phone went missing. I ended up finding my phone in pieces in the backyard. It's been like that for almost a year now, and it just has to get me through 2 more weeks.

Elizabeth said...

Andrea... I was so sad to see your phone... It's hard to believe that it's been a year since Rosie chewed it up. I was looking at photos of her the other day and miss her terribly. Glad to hear that you're getting a new phone soon.

Ruth said...

Hey, at least it hasn't been 2 years.