Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fall is here!

I couldn't be more excited about Fall! Nepal sort of had a fall...no turning leaves, but atleast it cooled off. Florida had no seasons to speak of. Hot and a little bit less hot. I am thrilled about Fall! God's creation is so genius. The way that the colors of the leaves, sky, and grass are so great together.


I didn't even know there was a nest in the tree until I zoomed in with my camera.


Kind of dark..but it's still a beautiful sunset "between the trees"


I've driven by this field for weeks thinking I should pull over and take a picture.
I 'm so glad I did!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Jacob keeps saying he misses fall too! We can't even remember it's almost October with how hot it still is!! Our leaves change and fall in Feb...the leaves also come back in Feb too! It's an interesting sight...changing leaves and blooms all on the same tree!! Thanks for the reminder of fall!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....the colors of fall! Only wish I could experience the crisp cool mornings with it!
ASB